- Participants shall pay the course fee to COEPD as agreed.
- Once registered for the training sessions, and if the participant wants to discontinue from the training due to any reason within 2 sessions, COEPD has right to deduct the fee to cover the costs of demo sessions, training expenses, administrative costs and server usage.
- If the participant wants the refund of money after attending 2 sessions, COEPD will not provide any refund.
- Coepd reserves the right to postpone/cancel the training, because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or Catastrophic events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc)
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances the participant is entitled to reschedule for a future scheduled date of the training course.
- Refund of the duplicate payment made by the participant will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post intimation by the participant and after approval by COEPD.